This Policy combined with our terms and conditions forms the ‘User Agreement’ of this website (itad.com). Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions in conjunction with this policy.
ITAD Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on the 13th June 2013.
What information do we collect?
We collect three kinds of information from visitors to this website: queries and feedback; CVs from people interested in working with us; and site usage information which is collected in log files.
Queries and feedback via email
We do not pass on any of your personal information when dealing with your enquiry, unless you have given us permission to do so.
We welcome your feedback on any aspect of our website, please contact us at: email@example.com
Experienced consultants working in ITAD’s fields of specialisation are invited to submit their CVs via email. When we receive a CV it is appraised and the sender receives one of the following notifications:
1. When suitable work arises we may contact you and ask for permission to submit your CV to third parties. If you agree, we will pass on your CV minus your contact information and in the clients specified format. Your contact details are hold solely for the purpose of contacting you for inclusion in proposals and projects. An electronic copy of your CV will be stored securely on our servers within the office. These CV’s are stored permanently unless you request it to be removed from the system. Please let us know immediately if you object to your personal information being used in this way.
2. We are unable to offer you work and will not keep a copy of your CV.
If you submit a CV we may contact you to request updates or to discuss work opportunities.
Site usage information
Log files record visitors’ use of the site which we analyse and use to make changes to the structure and content of our website.
Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use.
ITAD Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a ‘data controller’ in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Cookies usage policy
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
The cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. However if you don’t want the cookies on your computer, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Cookies on this website
Our site also uses Google Analytics cookies:
- _UTMA – This randomly generated number is used to determine unique visitors to our site – Expires after 2 years.
- _UTMB – This randomly generated number works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time users spend on our site – Expires after 30 minutes.
- _UTMC – This randomly generated number works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser – Expires when you close your browser.
- _UTMZ – This is a randomly generated number and information about how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search) – Expires after 6 months.
The ITAD website contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites other than our own.
Comments or Questions?